Porcelain Veneers – Cumberland, RI
Attain a Custom-Made Perfect Smile
When you see your reflection in the mirror, are you distracted by all the aesthetic imperfections in your teeth? When you laugh in front of other people, are you in the habit of hiding your teeth behind your lips or hand? At Diamond Hill Dental, we understand that having cosmetic flaws in your teeth is no laughing matter and can take a serious toll on your self-confidence. That’s why we offer porcelain veneers – an easy treatment that can help you attain a smile fit for the silver screen. Keep reading below to learn more about porcelain veneers in Cumberland and whether they’re right for you.
Why Choose Diamond Hill Dental for Porcelain Veneers?
- Customize Treatment to Your Exact Specifications
- Conceal Multiple Flaws at the Same Time
- Team of Highly Experienced Dentists
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are super-thin sheaths of dental ceramic that are bonded to the front surfaces of your problem teeth to mask all kinds of cosmetic and even structural flaws, like:
- Misshapen, stubby, or worn-down teeth
- Mildly crooked teeth (earning them the nickname “instant orthodontics”)
Each veneer is custom-made to blend in with your smile while giving you effortlessly flawless results. Once they are applied, all of the imperfections listed above simply vanish.
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
Because of the material used to create them, porcelain veneers offer a number of advantages, including:
- Natural results. Since veneers reflect light just like tooth enamel, no one will even be able to tell that you got dental work done.
- Veneers can withstand the normal wear and tear of chewing just like your natural teeth can.
- If you take proper care of your veneers with regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups, they can last upwards of 10-15 years.
- They can correct multiple flaws in just one procedure.
- Veneers shouldn’t irritate your gum tissue and should feel incredibly comfortable in your mouth.
How Does the Veneers Procedure Work?
After you and your cosmetic dentist in Cumberland have determined that veneers are the right option for your smile, treatment will proceed as follows:
- We will remove a tiny sliver of enamel from the affected teeth so that the veneers will sit flush against the line of your smile.
- Impressions of your prepared teeth will be taken and sent off to our partnered dental lab, where your restorations will be crafted.
- Before you leave, we’ll adhere temporary veneers to your teeth to protect them.
- A few weeks later, when your permanent veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office. We’ll remove your temporaries and place your brand-new smile!
Am I a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
As with the majority of other cosmetic dentistry procedures, you must be in good oral health before going through with treatment. If you currently have issues like gum disease or cavities in your affected teeth, then we will have to address those problems first.
The only way to know for sure whether you qualify for porcelain veneers is to contact us to book a consultation. At this appointment, we can determine whether veneers are just the thing you need to take your smile from blah to beautiful!